We are inviting schools to hold a Children’s Cancer Run in their school grounds this summer, delivering a 1, 3 or 5 mile/km run with their pupils.
Every school taking part will receive an event kit box and digital starter pack which will include:
- A personalised online fundraising page for your school
- Promotional posters to display around school
- Promotional flyers to send home to parents
- T-shirts for teachers to wear on event day
- A ‘How to’ guide including top tips for delivering the run
- Social media assets
- Warm up videos for different age groups
- An exclusive event soundtrack provided by Metro Radio or CFM Radio, depending on your region.
- Stickers and certificates for every runner
- A Greggs sweet treat voucher for every runner
The run is FREE for schools and children to enter. We just ask runners to either make a small donation or collect sponsorship to help children with cancer in the region.