Be clear about where your money goes
• We will share information about our finances so you can see where your money goes and the difference you are making;
• We will demonstrate how much of every £1 is spent on funding research or direct support to children and families, and how much is spent on helping us to raise more funds;
• We will keep you up to date on the research that we fund and how we are helping children and families going through treatment right now.
Commit to high standards
• We will apply the principles of honesty, accountability and transparency when fundraising;
• We will do what we say we are going to do with your donations;
• We will maintain our registration with the Fundraising Regulator and meet our obligation to work within the Code of Fundraising Practice;
• We will comply with the laws relating to charities and fundraising;
• We will maintain our membership of the Institute of Fundraising to keep up to date with best practice.
• We will never pressure you to make a donation and will treat you with respect and compassion;
• We will make it clear that it is always your choice as to whether you want to receive information about our work, how to support us, and the ways you can get involved;
• We will make it easy for you to change your contact preferences and to contact us.
Any questions about our promise? Please get in touch on email@example.com.